Building Your Best Team Ever
Intensive Leadership Training Summit for Chamber CEOs and Board Members
Wednesday, May 16, 2018 – 10:00am to 2:30pm
1300 Broadway St. NE
Mongolia Room, 305
Salem, OR 97301
This is a one-day intensive and interactive leadership training focused on providing strategies to building an effective and dynamic leadership team at the Chamber. Both the Chamber paid executive (president/CEO) and the Chamber board of directors are strongly urged to attend this Summit.
Topics will include:
- New research on the Chamber Brand
- Current trends in the Chamber industry
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of the team
- Best practices to help a Chamber survive, thrive and lead with excellence
- Traits of effective Chamber leaders and leading Chambers of Commerce
Dave Kilby is President/CEO of the Western Association of Chamber Executives (W.A.C.E.) and Executive Vice President, Corporate Affairs for the California Chamber of Commerce. Dave joined the CalChamber in 1988 after serving at the Modesto Chamber for 11 years. During his time as CEO of W.A.C.E. the organization has become more research focused & data driven, has grown to over 850 members in 17 states and Canada, and has initiated many new programs including Academy and Economic Development Essentials.
Who should attend:
- Chamber chief paid executives (president/CEO)
- Chamber chair of Board of Directors
- Chamber Board members (bring your entire Board as a precursor to your annual planning session)
- Chamber committee members
- Business leaders who are interested in serving on a Chamber Board
Cancelation and refund policy: A 90% refund will be made if requested in writing by May 7th. No refunds will be given after May 7th.
For more information, contact Jessica Chambers at email@example.com or 503-363-2182.