OSCC Regional Meeting – Eastern Oregon
Join the Oregon State Chamber of Commerce for the Eastern Oregon Regional Meeting — Hosted in conjunction with Greater Hermiston Chamber of Commerce.
The purpose of this meeting is to provide an opportunity for you and your volunteer leadership to speak with OSCC Board members and staff about challenges facing your chamber and local business community and ways that OSCC may be able to help. It is also an opportunity for OSCC to share information about our advocacy efforts and professional development programs/events.
Friday, April 21, 2017
Hermiston Conference Center
415 S Hwy 395
Hermiston OR 97838
A full, hot breakfast will be hosted by the Greater Hermiston Chamber of Commerce.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Purpose of Regional Meetings
- Importance of Advocacy
- Legislative and Advocacy Update
- OSCC Legislative Update Call – Live
- How to have greater engagement in Advocacy
- Grassroots engagement and mobilization
- How to get started
- Bringing your program to the next level
- Discussion – Challenges Facing Chambers and Local Business Community
- OSCC – How can we help?
- Other Priority Issues
- Update on OSCC
- Next Steps & Conclusions
- Upcoming Meetings/Date