Political Action Boot Camp
Thursday, May 17, 2018
12:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront • 1401 SW Naito Pkwy • Portland, OR
An intense workshop to help chambers take their political game to the next level and be real players helping elect business friendly candidates.
Probable Boot Camp Topics (presenters still being finalized) will include:
• Today’s Political Landscape
• Legal Issues – What You Can & Can’t Do
• Political Structures and Tools
• Essentials to Winning Elections: Funding, Endorsements, Polling, GOTV and more
• Lessons Learned from the Political Trenches
• Chamber Political Action from A to Z
Who Should Attend: Chamber CEOs, Government Affairs Staff Professionals, Chamber Officers & Board Members, PAC Chairs
Cost: $80 per person (includes lunch)
Logistics: Lodging & other meals will be on your own
Registration Deadline: May 7 or when SOLD OUT – Seating is limited
Refund Policy: A 90% refund will be made if requested in writing by May 7. No refunds after May 7.